Thursday 14 July 2016

"IT IS TIME TO MOVE ON!"


[DEUTERONOMY 2:1-4]

"...Speak unto the children of Israel, that they go forward" [Exodus 14:15]


The Children of Israel on their journey through the wilderness compassed mount Seir many days. Then the Lord spoke and said to them, "Ye have compassed this mountain long enough: turn you Northward". Many times in life we find ourselves going round and round in a circle and making no progress.


In what area of your life is this occurring? It could be your work, profession, business, Christianity, prayer life, Bible Reading, etc. Our God is interested in the prosperity of His Children. He desires that you should make progress in every positive area of your life.


There should be progress in what you were five years ago. If you used to pray one hour a day two years ago, you should have increased to two hours by now. This goes also for the time devoted to reading and studying the word of God.


It also goes for your dedication to His service. If you used to get very angry at the least provocation, you should stop compassing that mountain of anger. This applies spiritually, physically, financially and materially. It is time to move on to greater heights!

[THE ABOVE DEVOTIONAL IS TAKEN FROM "DAILY CARE FROM ON HIGH"].


IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE. SEE, LIFE IS LIKE A JUNGLE, THEREFORE TO SURVIVE, YOU NEED TO STRUGGLE. IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO PROGRESS TO THE NEXT STAGE.


GET INSPIRED, GET MOTIVATED, STIR UP YOUR SPIRIT AND BE ON THE MOVE.

IGNITE YOUR PSYCHE WITH THE BELOW SAYINGS:

His Grace gives me the pace to remain in the race of life! Wished I could see the future now & be able to see where my success lies! NDJP

The world can be turning my life around, but the true God won't let me to crash and remain on the ground. NDJP


My popularity doesn't interfere with my academics; my jocularity doesn't interfere with my winning tactics: anything I'm destined to do doesn't adversely affect any other activities of my destiny so long I do them properly.

Oh God, make ways for me and I promise to make ways for many others who desire their ways to be made. NDJP

At every point, I always endeavour to make  God my utmost Reference Point, because I know He will give me a desirable endpoint. NDJP


COMPILED BY: ASIEGBU, N.E. [AKA NDJP THE INSPIRATIONAL PARROT, THE MOTIVATIONAL PILOT]
COURTESY OF #TEAM_TRENDSOFLEGENDS

WEBSITE=>www.trendsoflegends.blogspot.com

TWITTER HANDLE=> @Noninhodejp

FACEBOOK=>www.facebook.com/trendsoflegends

Noninho De JP

No comments:

Post a Comment