Saturday 21 May 2016

5 WISE SAYINGS FROM THE INSPIRATIONAL PARROT.....






1) The Will of God keeps pushing me forward, the indefatigable zeal in me keeps me moving, the real spirit of being great keeps my heels on the right path without been still; not just because I love to keep moving, but also, I am loving what I'm doing. NDJP

2) Despite how careful I try to be, I'm still not able to keep (not just) some of other people's policies, but some of my own policies as well. NDJP

3) I know God blessed me with a phenomenally outstanding wisdom; to be sincere, at times I teem with humongous awe [of and for God] remembering the degree of wisdom I have received from God; and I do pray thus: "Oh God, may my wisdom never derail me from the path of Your Kingdom, may I never use my wisdom to put others in boredom, and may I never use my wisdom to deprive others the freedom to seek, to believe, and to receive the Gifts from Your Kingdom, Amen!" NDJP

4) The reason why some people keep on crawling ain't because they got injured after falling so hard, but because they have refused to muster up, then stand up, and continue on their voyage to the top: they allow their psyches to become too weak to let them be able to break all obstacles and still make it to the peak of their destined miracles. NDJP

5) He who does not need to miss an appointment should wear his time on his mind. NDJP


COURTESY OF #TEAM_TRENDSOFLEGENDS

CLICK TO FOLLOW US ON TWITTER: @Noninhodejp

CLICK TO JOIN US ON FACEBOOK: #TEAM_TOL 

No comments:

Post a Comment