Thursday 2 June 2016

BECOMING A BETTER ME...PART 1

Whether life is going on well for you or falling apart right before your eyes, we all want to be better. We want to be more effective in our lives. We want to be better parents, better leaders, better students and so on. God created you to be the best.
 This creates the question What must I do to become better? Today most people are developing vision for their future. Some live to see these visions come true while some get stuck..I see these principles to be very helpful in becoming a better me.

  1. To keep moving forward.
  2. Being positive towards myself.
  3. Forming better habits.
  4. Embracing wherever I am.
  5. Developing my inner life.
  6. Remaining passionate about life.                                    

KEEP MOVING FORWARD...
 Image result for keep moving quotes                                                                                                   
In as much as you think that you have gotten to the limit of success,God has more in store for you.
Some people are satisfied with thoughts like... Compared to my mates, I have achieved much, I have achieved more goals than I set for myself and so on. They forget that life is progressive. They forget that there are new dreams and goals that we can pursue. There is no limit to how high you can go in life or what you can accomplish in life. If only we know that we can keep moving forward.

But it all starts with our mindset. We have to believe that we all have what it takes to go far in life. People may have said a word or two to push you down. Circumstances may have made your vision complicated, but you have to push on. Keep moving forward.
The potentials of becoming a better person is in you. Whether we use it or not does not reduce it but it has an impact on our future. No matter what you have gone through in the past, it doesn't reduce your potential.
Most times, we allow our experiences from the past to keep us from moving forward. Yeah... it's in our nature to feel bad when people do or say something bad about us. But that should not stop us from moving forward. Do not allow the negative things said about you to stop you from moving forward.
Your value, gifts, and talents have been put in you by God. You have to always say to yourself...I am creative, I am valuable, I am talented, I have better days ahead of me. Regardless of what you are going through or what anybody might have said to you.
You may have done fantastic things in the past. Do not stop there. Keep dreaming, hoping, and planning for new projects.

Don't let your dreams die with you... Become a better you!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment