Sunday 12 June 2016

FEW WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT FROM THE INSPIRATIONAL PARROT:

1) Whenever I have CHANGED someone, I also end up been CHANGED; whenever I have CHALLENGED someone, I, myself, am been CHALLENGED. NDJP


2) When they say that you are good for NOTHING, don't assault them, rather do ANYTHING good to prove to the world that you are good for SOMETHING! NDJP


3) People who believe that they don't make mistakes hardly learn from their mistakes. NDJP


4) Dream to start small but to end bigger, and not to end smaller. NDJP


5) You will achieve nothing if what you love to do most is to loaf about. NDJP


FROM ASIEGBU, CHUKWUNONSO EMMANUEL [NDJP: THE INSPIRATIONAL PARROT; THE MOTIVATIONAL PILOT]
SEE MORE ON: www.trendsoflegends.blogspot.com
Twitter handle=> @Noninhodejp


Noninho De JP

No comments:

Post a Comment