Sunday 19 June 2016

SUNDAY DEVOTIONAL FROM THE INSPIRATIONAL PARROT!

WORK WITH THE RIGHT PATTERN:

Everything successfully and phenomenally done on earth has a pattern, not just a pattern, but the right one. The pattern doesn't just take effect itself, rather you have to be used or acquainted to it. A master was once an apprentice, an expert was once a neophyte: they got to the levels they are today because they learned and earned the right qualities.

Through God, you can do the right things within the stipulations of your destiny, you know: you're specially made, potentially created by God to be great, if you believe you're made by God, then you can't do without Him. He is paramount and indispensable in your existence.

Put your confidence in Him, your intelligence is dependent on Him, your excellence comes from Him, you're never great unless you have done at least a great thing in life, and God can make it possible if you believe you can achieve your goals through His Grace.

I know how I started, I know about my past, I know all the hurdles I surmounted before I made it to the echelon I am in today: I fought & won the fight not by my own manly clout but through His might. Sin shouldn't be an encumbrance to your flight to higher acme if you've made up your psyche to change, to start a better, & to begin a righteous living.

FEW WISDOM/MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES:

I pray that my ego should not make me to go up to a height that I cannot withstand the vertigo. NDJP


Who could still remember the first thing s/he thought and/or did wrong? Who could still remember the first thing s/he thought and/or did right? That's why we are not advised to be critically judging one another. NDJP


Always pray that those you love to play with shall never lead you astray. NDJP


If God's clemency for sins had limitations; honestly and earnestly, I would have exhausted mine before now. NDJP


Jesus acceded to accept every accusation leveled against Him for our acquisition of God's clemency. NDJP


Written By: ASIEGBU, CHUKWUNONSO EMMANUEL
A.K.A. NDJP THE INSPIRATIONAL PARROT, THE MOTIVATIONAL PILOT!

Twitter Handle=> @Noninhodejp

Website=>www.trendsoflegends.blogspot.com

THIS IS BROUGHT TO YOU COURTESY OF #TEAM_TRENDSOFLEGENDS

No comments:

Post a Comment