Thursday 9 June 2016

THE INSPIRATIONAL PARROT FOR THE WEEK!

IF I WOULD DIE TODAY, WHO WOULD CONTINUE FROM WHERE I WOULD STOP? WHO WOULD MAKE MY DREAMS COME TO FRUITION APROPOS TO MY DESIRES AND PLANS? WHO WOULD TELL THE WORLD THOSE STORIES I HAVE IN PLANS TO UNLEASH TO THE COSMOS? WHO WOULD DO IT THAT WAY I SO MUCH LOVE DOING IT?


MANY QUESTIONS, BUT FEW ANSWERS: I DON'T NEED TO DIE YOUNG; I NEED TO START UNLEASHING MY DESTINY NOW. SORRY IF MY THOUGHTS MADE YOU TO BE PISSED OFF.


I HAPPEN TO BE A THINKER: A CONGENITAL ONE, THINKING IS MY HOBBY (I LOVE DOING IT JUST THE SAME WAY A FAITHFUL WIFE DOES LOVE DOING IT WITH ONLY HER HUBBY), I ENJOY DOING IT. TODAY, BEEN SATURDAY 4TH OF JUNE 2016, AROUND 3PM; THE BELOW WORDS WERE THE PRODUCTS OF MY THINKING. I BELIEVE THEY WILL ENCOURAGE YOU, THEY WILL INSPIRE YOU AFTER PERUSING.


Sometimes, I would feel like vomiting all the worries in my mind; but a voice would always whisper to my ear to remind me that I need them, just that I should try to make some of them to be behind my mind (making them appear as if they don't exist: just as a night is not defined without darkness, so a mind is not defined without worries and thoughts. But I shouldn't let my DEFINED mind to be DEFILED by its worries and thoughts; rather I should let it be REFINED by its worries and thoughts.

Other products of my thoughts include:


"I would never love U the way others love you nor the way U want to be loved; I would love U the way U SHOULD be loved: the right way!" NDJP

Praying harder without working harder can never make you to be better or to be greater: VISIONS come to pass through ACTIONS. NDJP

Don't spend your precious time on someone or something that will dry you up without leaving a dime. NDJP

Don't give a friendly smile to those people or things that make you to while away your irreplaceable time: those who make you either to be stagnant or to cover many miles back/downwards. NDJP



I REMAIN NDJP: THE INSPIRATIONAL PARROT; THE MOTIVATIONAL PILOT!


VISIT www.trendsoflegends.blogspot.com TO READ MY NUMEROUS ARTICLES.


COMING SOON IS A MAGAZINE TAGGED "STORM MAGAZINE" FROM THE TEAM UNIZIKMATA!


Share this post to as many people as you can: WE MAY NOT HAVE MET BEFORE, EVEN IF WE HAVE MET BEFORE, WE MIGHT NOT BE ABLE MEET AGAIN TILL DEMISE; AND THIS MIGHT BE ONE OF THE THINGS YOU MAY DO FOR ME, IF NOT THE ONLY THING.



MAY YOUR GOOD ENDEAVOURS AND LABOURS ATTRACT GREATER MEASURES OF FAVOURS TO YOU!

Noninho De JP

No comments:

Post a Comment